DO's & DONT's
- Please do not add Wikipedia links, since they are not authentic.
- Resource Category selected by you should indicate clearly whether the link shared will direct to a Video, text, practice worksheet, map, question bank, etc.
- The content that you intend to share should not require any payment. However, content/website requiring a quick sign-up is acceptable.
- OER is a world-wide sharing platform, therefore please ensure you submit high quality content links.
- At the same time, please ensure there are no inappropriate advertisements in the web content.
POSSIBLE REASONS THAT MAY LEAD TO UNAPPROVAL OF LINKS:
- Mistakes in selecting Resource category, File Type or Topic that does not match the content shared.
- Only images are not accepted, unless they are exceptionally good and rare.
- Inappropriate Ads being displayed with the content.
- Content shared is either too basic or too advanced for the targeted class.